The popular Lalaloopsy dolls are getting a TV series. Nickelodeon has ordered 52 episodes of Lalaloopsy, an animated preschool series to premiere in spring 2013. Based on the best-selling toy line, the half-hour series chronicles the adventures of the Lalaloopsy rag dolls (ask your young daughters) — Mittens Fluff ‘n Stuff, Bea Spells-a-Lot, Rosy Bumps ‘N’ Bruises, Jewel Sparkles, Peanut Big Top, Spot Splatter Splash, Crumbs Sugar Cookie, Dot Starlight and their group of friends in Lalaloopsy Land. The characters, who magically came to life when their last stitch was sewn, each have a unique personality based on the fabrics that were used to make them and a special pet. Lalaloopsy is co-produced with MGA and Moonscoop Prods.
Nickelodeon Greenlights Lalaloopsy Series
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest TV News
- PBS’ ‘The Talk’ Panel: The Issue Of Police Violence Front And Center – TCA
- Corporate Lawyers: Best Friend To Stephen Colbert Fans?
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Scandal’ POTUS Tony Goldwyn Gives American History Lesson In DNC Video
- ‘Victoria’ Producers & Cast Talk Story, Long-Term Potential & Filling That ‘Downton Abbey’ Slot…
- ‘Empire’ & Fox Beat $10M Copyright Suit From “Gangsta Pimp”s Memoir & Script