The popular Lalaloopsy dolls are getting a TV series. Nickelodeon has ordered 52 episodes of Lalaloopsy, an animated preschool series to premiere in spring 2013. Based on the best-selling toy line, the half-hour series chronicles the adventures of the Lalaloopsy rag dolls (ask your young daughters) — Mittens Fluff ‘n Stuff, Bea Spells-a-Lot, Rosy Bumps ‘N’ Bruises, Jewel Sparkles, Peanut Big Top, Spot Splatter Splash, Crumbs Sugar Cookie, Dot Starlight and their group of friends in Lalaloopsy Land. The characters, who magically came to life when their last stitch was sewn, each have a unique personality based on the fabrics that were used to make them and a special pet. Lalaloopsy is co-produced with MGA and Moonscoop Prods.
Nickelodeon Greenlights Lalaloopsy Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘The Outsider’ Trailer: Jared Leto Fights The Current In New Netflix Film
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold