Do No Harm will not be the only NBC Thursday midseason series MIA next week. Fellow low-rated newcomer 1600 Penn will be benched next Thursday for a new Office. I hear the move was prompted by The Office Valentine Day episode, which NBC brass loved. It came in supersized, so a decision was made to expand it into two back-to-back originals. For now the plan is for 1600 Penn to return the following Thursday, Feb. 21. 1600 Penn is coming off a series low 1.1 18-49 rating last night, down 15% from its previous original. It served as a lead-in to Do No Harm (0.7), which got the axe earlier this afternoon.
NBC’s ‘1600 Penn’ Pulled For One Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Disney Swingin' As 'The Jungle Book' Beats $700M Global; 'Captain America: Civil War' Rises To $224.3M Offshore
Latest TV News
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real Life…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday
- AOL To Open Studio For Live Virtual Reality Productions In NYC – Newfront