Do No Harm will not be the only NBC Thursday midseason series MIA next week. Fellow low-rated newcomer 1600 Penn will be benched next Thursday for a new Office. I hear the move was prompted by The Office Valentine Day episode, which NBC brass loved. It came in supersized, so a decision was made to expand it into two back-to-back originals. For now the plan is for 1600 Penn to return the following Thursday, Feb. 21. 1600 Penn is coming off a series low 1.1 18-49 rating last night, down 15% from its previous original. It served as a lead-in to Do No Harm (0.7), which got the axe earlier this afternoon.
NBC’s ‘1600 Penn’ Pulled For One Week
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?