Do No Harm will not be the only NBC Thursday midseason series MIA next week. Fellow low-rated newcomer 1600 Penn will be benched next Thursday for a new Office. I hear the move was prompted by The Office Valentine Day episode, which NBC brass loved. It came in supersized, so a decision was made to expand it into two back-to-back originals. For now the plan is for 1600 Penn to return the following Thursday, Feb. 21. 1600 Penn is coming off a series low 1.1 18-49 rating last night, down 15% from its previous original. It served as a lead-in to Do No Harm (0.7), which got the axe earlier this afternoon.
NBC’s ‘1600 Penn’ Pulled For One Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate