Do No Harm will not be the only NBC Thursday midseason series MIA next week. Fellow low-rated newcomer 1600 Penn will be benched next Thursday for a new Office. I hear the move was prompted by The Office Valentine Day episode, which NBC brass loved. It came in supersized, so a decision was made to expand it into two back-to-back originals. For now the plan is for 1600 Penn to return the following Thursday, Feb. 21. 1600 Penn is coming off a series low 1.1 18-49 rating last night, down 15% from its previous original. It served as a lead-in to Do No Harm (0.7), which got the axe earlier this afternoon.
NBC’s ‘1600 Penn’ Pulled For One Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”