MTV will debut the first half of its 24-episode third season of Teen Wolf on Monday, June 3 at 10 PM. Based on the 1985 movie about a high school student-turned-werewolf, Season 3 will feature new (hairy) faces in Beacon Hills including Charlie and Max Carver as twin Alpha werewolves Ethan and Aiden; Gideon Emery as Deucalion, leader of the Alpha werewolves; Felisha Terrell as Kali, an Alpha werewolf; and Adelaide Kane as Cora, a tough 17-year-old who has ties to the Beacon Hills werewolf line. Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin and Holland Roden return to star. In its second season, the show was the No. 1 cable series among persons 12-34 in its time period and averaged a 1.6 rating, a 7% increase over Season 1.
MTV’s ‘Teen Wolf’ Third Season Premiere Set For June 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January