MTV will debut the first half of its 24-episode third season of Teen Wolf on Monday, June 3 at 10 PM. Based on the 1985 movie about a high school student-turned-werewolf, Season 3 will feature new (hairy) faces in Beacon Hills including Charlie and Max Carver as twin Alpha werewolves Ethan and Aiden; Gideon Emery as Deucalion, leader of the Alpha werewolves; Felisha Terrell as Kali, an Alpha werewolf; and Adelaide Kane as Cora, a tough 17-year-old who has ties to the Beacon Hills werewolf line. Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin and Holland Roden return to star. In its second season, the show was the No. 1 cable series among persons 12-34 in its time period and averaged a 1.6 rating, a 7% increase over Season 1.
MTV’s ‘Teen Wolf’ Third Season Premiere Set For June 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘The Outsider’ Trailer: Jared Leto Fights The Current In New Netflix Film
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold