MTV will debut the first half of its 24-episode third season of Teen Wolf on Monday, June 3 at 10 PM. Based on the 1985 movie about a high school student-turned-werewolf, Season 3 will feature new (hairy) faces in Beacon Hills including Charlie and Max Carver as twin Alpha werewolves Ethan and Aiden; Gideon Emery as Deucalion, leader of the Alpha werewolves; Felisha Terrell as Kali, an Alpha werewolf; and Adelaide Kane as Cora, a tough 17-year-old who has ties to the Beacon Hills werewolf line. Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin and Holland Roden return to star. In its second season, the show was the No. 1 cable series among persons 12-34 in its time period and averaged a 1.6 rating, a 7% increase over Season 1.
MTV’s ‘Teen Wolf’ Third Season Premiere Set For June 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek