Actress Alexandra Breckenridge has assembled a new representation team that includes Gersh, Mosaic and attorney Joel Mckuin. She was previously with the Kohner Agency and manager Ben Levine. Breckenridge, who started off on Judd Aparow’s Freaks & Geeks and Undeclared, recently co-starred in the first season of FX’s American Horror Story and the NBC midseason comedy series Save Me, which is yet to be scheduled. Her series credits also include Fox’s Family Guy and HBO’s True Blood.
Mosaic, Gersh Sign Alexandra Breckenridge
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month
- Steve Bannon Exits As Donald Trump’s Chief Strategist, Returns To Breitbart As “Populist Hero”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ VFX Supervisor Brendan Taylor On Dismantling Church With Potent, Invisible Effects
- Univision Chief: CEOs Must Denounce Racism And The “Current Insanity”
- Stephen Colbert Updates Steve Bannon’s Résumé: Skills Include “Dissolving Enemies In Bathtub”