Actress Alexandra Breckenridge has assembled a new representation team that includes Gersh, Mosaic and attorney Joel Mckuin. She was previously with the Kohner Agency and manager Ben Levine. Breckenridge, who started off on Judd Aparow’s Freaks & Geeks and Undeclared, recently co-starred in the first season of FX’s American Horror Story and the NBC midseason comedy series Save Me, which is yet to be scheduled. Her series credits also include Fox’s Family Guy and HBO’s True Blood.
Mosaic, Gersh Sign Alexandra Breckenridge
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton
- ‘Hell On Wheels’ Series Finale Draws 2.5 Million Viewers In Live+3
- ‘Mercy Street’ Season 2 Stresses Drama Of Battle Scenes, Corset Lacing, And Fingernails
- Nat Geo Greenlights ‘The Long Road Home’ Event Series Based On Martha Raddatz Book
- Michael Giordano Upped To SVP Business Affairs At 20th Century Fox TV
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox