Actress Alexandra Breckenridge has assembled a new representation team that includes Gersh, Mosaic and attorney Joel Mckuin. She was previously with the Kohner Agency and manager Ben Levine. Breckenridge, who started off on Judd Aparow’s Freaks & Geeks and Undeclared, recently co-starred in the first season of FX’s American Horror Story and the NBC midseason comedy series Save Me, which is yet to be scheduled. Her series credits also include Fox’s Family Guy and HBO’s True Blood.
Mosaic, Gersh Sign Alexandra Breckenridge
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'