New drama Mistresses, starring Alyssa Milano, Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Aytes and Jes Macallan, will premiere on Monday, May 27 at 10 PM on ABC. Meanwhile, the network has set the Season 9 premiere of The Bachelorette for Monday, May 20 at 9 PM. The following week it will move to its regular 8 PM time slot. Based on the UK series, Mistresses revolves around the scandalous lives of a sexy and sassy group of four girlfriends, each on her own path to self-discovery. The ABC Studios series is executive produced by Rina Mimoun, K.J. Steinberg, Robert Sertner and Douglas Rae. The Bachelorette is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television; Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers.
ABC Sets May Premiere Dates For ‘Mistresses’ & ‘Bachelorette’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series