The new partnership with the Miss America Organization includes returning the show to its Atlantic City roots beginning next year after eight years at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. The pageant, which returned to ABC in 2011, drew 7.1 million viewers for its 2013 airing last month, its most-watched pageant since 2004. It marked the third consecutive year of a viewership increase. The Miss America pageant first began in the New Jersey city in 1921.
ABC Renews Miss America Pageant For 3 More Years
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists