After an extensive casting process, Mike Vogel (Pan Am) has been tapped as the lead of Under The Dome, CBS’ 13-episode summer series from Steven Spielberg and Stephen King based on King’s bestselling 2009 novel. This represents one of the final castings on the series set in Chester’s Mill, a small New England town suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town’s inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers to what this barrier is, where it came from and if and when it will go away. Vogel will play Barbie, an Army veteran who is in Chester’s Mill on a mysterious mission. Vogel, repped by WME and manager Geordie Frey, recently shot a major recurring arc on the upcoming A&E series Bates Motel as well as indies McCanick and Jake Squared.
Mike Vogel To Play Lead In CBS’ ‘Under The Dome’ Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets: Tom Marino Out As Drug Czar Nom After WaPo/’60 Minutes’ Expose
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks ‘Cocaine Godmother’ & True Ambition – Mipcom
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week