After an extensive casting process, Mike Vogel (Pan Am) has been tapped as the lead of Under The Dome, CBS’ 13-episode summer series from Steven Spielberg and Stephen King based on King’s bestselling 2009 novel. This represents one of the final castings on the series set in Chester’s Mill, a small New England town suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town’s inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers to what this barrier is, where it came from and if and when it will go away. Vogel will play Barbie, an Army veteran who is in Chester’s Mill on a mysterious mission. Vogel, repped by WME and manager Geordie Frey, recently shot a major recurring arc on the upcoming A&E series Bates Motel as well as indies McCanick and Jake Squared.
Mike Vogel To Play Lead In CBS’ ‘Under The Dome’ Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55