After an extensive casting process, Mike Vogel (Pan Am) has been tapped as the lead of Under The Dome, CBS’ 13-episode summer series from Steven Spielberg and Stephen King based on King’s bestselling 2009 novel. This represents one of the final castings on the series set in Chester’s Mill, a small New England town suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town’s inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers to what this barrier is, where it came from and if and when it will go away. Vogel will play Barbie, an Army veteran who is in Chester’s Mill on a mysterious mission. Vogel, repped by WME and manager Geordie Frey, recently shot a major recurring arc on the upcoming A&E series Bates Motel as well as indies McCanick and Jake Squared.
Mike Vogel To Play Lead In CBS’ ‘Under The Dome’ Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- Global Media Reacts To Trump Vs. Clinton Debate
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked “Like Preparation H”
- Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O’Donnell Get The Last Word…
- Herman Echevarria Sr. Dies: ‘Real Housewives Of Miami’ Husband Was 61
- Donald Trump Vs. Hillary Clinton: Deadline Live Blogs The Debate
- ‘Supergirl’ Season 2 Trailer: National City Welcomes The Man Of Steel