Michael Stahl-David (Cloverfield) is set to topline Fox‘s drama pilot Boomerang, from John Wells Prods. and Warner Bros TV. Patrick Heusinger also has landed a lead in the project written by Davey Holmes, which is about the Hamiltons, a family who serve as assassins for the federal government. It centers on Sam Hamilton (Stahl-David), an assassin who left Guatemala one step ahead of disgruntled government agents, broke and out of options. He is forced to return to his family — also paid assassins for the CIA — but is considered a loose cannon by his father Bill and older brother Carl (Heusinger). Carl is an overly sensitive ex-jock resentful of — but genuinely fond of — his flashier, brainier brother, Sam. Felicity Huffman plays the mother. Stahl-David, repped ICM Partners and Management 360, did an arc on CBS’ Person of Interest, also produced by Warner Bros. Heusinger is with Gersh and The Group.
Michael Stahl-David To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Boomerang’, Patrick Heusinger To Co-Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- One To Watch: The Incredible Underdog Story Of Beulah Koale, Star Of ‘Thank You For Your Service’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O…
- Comedy Central Orders 2 New Series From ‘Saturday Night Live’, ‘Late Night’ Alums
- Softer NFL Ratings Will Drag Down CBS Q3 Earnings, Wall Street Analyst Warns
- The Scaramucci Post Pulls “How Many Jews” Holocaust Poll After Twitter Torching
- Chris Cuomo Anchors ‘Inside’ For HLN Over Five Fridays
- CBS Names Writers Mentoring Program Participants For 2017-18