Michael Stahl-David (Cloverfield) is set to topline Fox‘s drama pilot Boomerang, from John Wells Prods. and Warner Bros TV. Patrick Heusinger also has landed a lead in the project written by Davey Holmes, which is about the Hamiltons, a family who serve as assassins for the federal government. It centers on Sam Hamilton (Stahl-David), an assassin who left Guatemala one step ahead of disgruntled government agents, broke and out of options. He is forced to return to his family — also paid assassins for the CIA — but is considered a loose cannon by his father Bill and older brother Carl (Heusinger). Carl is an overly sensitive ex-jock resentful of — but genuinely fond of — his flashier, brainier brother, Sam. Felicity Huffman plays the mother. Stahl-David, repped ICM Partners and Management 360, did an arc on CBS’ Person of Interest, also produced by Warner Bros. Heusinger is with Gersh and The Group.
Michael Stahl-David To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Boomerang’, Patrick Heusinger To Co-Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate