Michael Stahl-David (Cloverfield) is set to topline Fox‘s drama pilot Boomerang, from John Wells Prods. and Warner Bros TV. Patrick Heusinger also has landed a lead in the project written by Davey Holmes, which is about the Hamiltons, a family who serve as assassins for the federal government. It centers on Sam Hamilton (Stahl-David), an assassin who left Guatemala one step ahead of disgruntled government agents, broke and out of options. He is forced to return to his family — also paid assassins for the CIA — but is considered a loose cannon by his father Bill and older brother Carl (Heusinger). Carl is an overly sensitive ex-jock resentful of — but genuinely fond of — his flashier, brainier brother, Sam. Felicity Huffman plays the mother. Stahl-David, repped ICM Partners and Management 360, did an arc on CBS’ Person of Interest, also produced by Warner Bros. Heusinger is with Gersh and The Group.
Michael Stahl-David To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Boomerang’, Patrick Heusinger To Co-Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Latest TV News
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”