Michael Peña is set as the lead in The List, Fox‘s drama pilot from Paul Zbyszewski, Ruben Fleischer and 20th TV. The project centers on the intense Deputy U.S. Marshal Soto (Peña) who, when members of the Federal Witness Security Program start getting killed, leads the hunt for the person who stole “the list” – a file with the identities of every member of the program. Soto is described as a ruggedly attractive, oddly charismatic man, a notoriously quirky maverick who frequently gets into trouble with the bureaucracy. Peña is the second Latino actor Fox has cast as the lead of a drama pilot this season, along with Ramon Rodriguez, who toplines Gang Related. Peña, repped by CAA, Management 360 and Rick Genow, is nominated for a 2013 Independent Spirit Award for End Of Watch and will next be seen playing the title role in Chavez for director Diego Luna. He also recently wrapped the border drama Frontera opposite Ed Harris.
Michael Peña To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘The List’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- CBS’ Paired ‘The Big Bang Theory’ And ‘Sheldon’ Dominate Flat Thursday
- ‘Still The King’ Billy Ray Cyrus Comedy Series Canceled By CMT After 2 Seasons
- Dave Chappelle’s New Netflix Special Set For New Year’s Eve
- Adam McKay Reteams With Composer Nicholas Britell On Two Projects
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- ‘Nashville’ To End: Season 6 On CMT Will Be Country Drama Series’ Last