Michael Peña is set as the lead in The List, Fox‘s drama pilot from Paul Zbyszewski, Ruben Fleischer and 20th TV. The project centers on the intense Deputy U.S. Marshal Soto (Peña) who, when members of the Federal Witness Security Program start getting killed, leads the hunt for the person who stole “the list” – a file with the identities of every member of the program. Soto is described as a ruggedly attractive, oddly charismatic man, a notoriously quirky maverick who frequently gets into trouble with the bureaucracy. Peña is the second Latino actor Fox has cast as the lead of a drama pilot this season, along with Ramon Rodriguez, who toplines Gang Related. Peña, repped by CAA, Management 360 and Rick Genow, is nominated for a 2013 Independent Spirit Award for End Of Watch and will next be seen playing the title role in Chavez for director Diego Luna. He also recently wrapped the border drama Frontera opposite Ed Harris.
Michael Peña To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘The List’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton Demands FBI Release “All The Information It Has” In New Look At Emails
- Shane Brennan Drama ‘Here & Now’ About Cop With Amnesia Set At CBS
- ‘Loudermilk’: Will Sasso Joins Ron Livingston In Audience Network Comedy Series
- NAPTE Announces Keynote Speakers & New Initiatives For 2017 Conference
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update