Michael Peña is set as the lead in The List, Fox‘s drama pilot from Paul Zbyszewski, Ruben Fleischer and 20th TV. The project centers on the intense Deputy U.S. Marshal Soto (Peña) who, when members of the Federal Witness Security Program start getting killed, leads the hunt for the person who stole “the list” – a file with the identities of every member of the program. Soto is described as a ruggedly attractive, oddly charismatic man, a notoriously quirky maverick who frequently gets into trouble with the bureaucracy. Peña is the second Latino actor Fox has cast as the lead of a drama pilot this season, along with Ramon Rodriguez, who toplines Gang Related. Peña, repped by CAA, Management 360 and Rick Genow, is nominated for a 2013 Independent Spirit Award for End Of Watch and will next be seen playing the title role in Chavez for director Diego Luna. He also recently wrapped the border drama Frontera opposite Ed Harris.
Michael Peña To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘The List’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time