Michael Ealy is set as one of the two leads of Fox‘s untitled Bad Robot/J.H. Wyman drama pilot (formerly Inhuman). The action-packed buddy cop show is set in the near future when all LAPD officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. It centers on one such pairing, cop John Kennex and his android partner Dorian (Ealy), who understands humanity more than John. Warner Bros. TV is producing. Ealy, repped by Gersh and Epidemic Pictures, starred in another two-lead drama, USA’s Common Law. He recently wrapped Screen Gems’ About Last Night and, after the Fox pilot, will segue into filming the sequel to hit Think Like A Man, also for Screen Gems.
Michael Ealy To Star In Fox’s Bad Robot Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips