Michael Ealy is set as one of the two leads of Fox‘s untitled Bad Robot/J.H. Wyman drama pilot (formerly Inhuman). The action-packed buddy cop show is set in the near future when all LAPD officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. It centers on one such pairing, cop John Kennex and his android partner Dorian (Ealy), who understands humanity more than John. Warner Bros. TV is producing. Ealy, repped by Gersh and Epidemic Pictures, starred in another two-lead drama, USA’s Common Law. He recently wrapped Screen Gems’ About Last Night and, after the Fox pilot, will segue into filming the sequel to hit Think Like A Man, also for Screen Gems.
Michael Ealy To Star In Fox’s Bad Robot Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'