Michael Ealy is set as one of the two leads of Fox‘s untitled Bad Robot/J.H. Wyman drama pilot (formerly Inhuman). The action-packed buddy cop show is set in the near future when all LAPD officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. It centers on one such pairing, cop John Kennex and his android partner Dorian (Ealy), who understands humanity more than John. Warner Bros. TV is producing. Ealy, repped by Gersh and Epidemic Pictures, starred in another two-lead drama, USA’s Common Law. He recently wrapped Screen Gems’ About Last Night and, after the Fox pilot, will segue into filming the sequel to hit Think Like A Man, also for Screen Gems.
Michael Ealy To Star In Fox’s Bad Robot Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot