Michael Ealy is set as one of the two leads of Fox‘s untitled Bad Robot/J.H. Wyman drama pilot (formerly Inhuman). The action-packed buddy cop show is set in the near future when all LAPD officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. It centers on one such pairing, cop John Kennex and his android partner Dorian (Ealy), who understands humanity more than John. Warner Bros. TV is producing. Ealy, repped by Gersh and Epidemic Pictures, starred in another two-lead drama, USA’s Common Law. He recently wrapped Screen Gems’ About Last Night and, after the Fox pilot, will segue into filming the sequel to hit Think Like A Man, also for Screen Gems.
Michael Ealy To Star In Fox’s Bad Robot Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'