EXCLUSIVE: Mason Cook, who played Eddie Munster in Bryan Fuller’s NBC pilot/special Mockingbird Lane, has been cast as the young lead opposite Rob Corddry in Spy, ABC‘s single-camera comedy pilot based on the 2011 Sky 1 comedy produced by Hat Trick Prods. Spy centers on Tim (Corddry), a well intentioned father of a highly intelligent and verbal son (Cook), who also happens to be his complete opposite, who inadvertently takes a job at the Secret Service in order to prove himself a worthy father. The original series’ creator Simeon Goulden wrote the U.S. version, produced by ABC Studios and Hat Trick and executive produced by Goulden and Hat Trick’s Jimmy Mulville. Cook is repped by Coast To Coast, Evolution and attorney Howard Fishman.
Mason Cook To Co-Star In ABC’s ‘Spy’ Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate