EXCLUSIVE: Mason Cook, who played Eddie Munster in Bryan Fuller’s NBC pilot/special Mockingbird Lane, has been cast as the young lead opposite Rob Corddry in Spy, ABC‘s single-camera comedy pilot based on the 2011 Sky 1 comedy produced by Hat Trick Prods. Spy centers on Tim (Corddry), a well intentioned father of a highly intelligent and verbal son (Cook), who also happens to be his complete opposite, who inadvertently takes a job at the Secret Service in order to prove himself a worthy father. The original series’ creator Simeon Goulden wrote the U.S. version, produced by ABC Studios and Hat Trick and executive produced by Goulden and Hat Trick’s Jimmy Mulville. Cook is repped by Coast To Coast, Evolution and attorney Howard Fishman.
Mason Cook To Co-Star In ABC’s ‘Spy’ Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?