EXCLUSIVE: Mason Cook, who played Eddie Munster in Bryan Fuller’s NBC pilot/special Mockingbird Lane, has been cast as the young lead opposite Rob Corddry in Spy, ABC‘s single-camera comedy pilot based on the 2011 Sky 1 comedy produced by Hat Trick Prods. Spy centers on Tim (Corddry), a well intentioned father of a highly intelligent and verbal son (Cook), who also happens to be his complete opposite, who inadvertently takes a job at the Secret Service in order to prove himself a worthy father. The original series’ creator Simeon Goulden wrote the U.S. version, produced by ABC Studios and Hat Trick and executive produced by Goulden and Hat Trick’s Jimmy Mulville. Cook is repped by Coast To Coast, Evolution and attorney Howard Fishman.
Mason Cook To Co-Star In ABC’s ‘Spy’ Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'