The network has given the greenlight for 10 one-hour episodes of its docu-series Mary Mary, just ahead its second-season finale tomorrow night. Production begins next month in LA on the series, which takes viewers inside the homes, families and life of gospel singers and sisters Erica and Tina Campbell to experience just what being a famous singing sister, mother and wife is really like. “During the current season of Mary Mary, viewers witnessed two incredible births: Tina’s baby boy and Erica and Tina’s hit single, ‘Go Get It,’ which went on to win the duo a Grammy Award”, said Lauren Gellert, WE tv’s SVP Original Production & Development. “It’s exactly this type of dimensionality that WE tv spotlights in women”. Season-to-date, Season 2 has reached 5.2 million total viewers, up 16% over Season 1. Mary Mary is produced by eOne Televison; Erica Campbell, Tina Campbell, Tara Long, John Morayniss, Eric Hoberman and Mitchell Solarek are executive producers. Kate Farrell is exec producer for WE tv.
We TV’s ‘Mary Mary’ Renewed For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign