The network has given the greenlight for 10 one-hour episodes of its docu-series Mary Mary, just ahead its second-season finale tomorrow night. Production begins next month in LA on the series, which takes viewers inside the homes, families and life of gospel singers and sisters Erica and Tina Campbell to experience just what being a famous singing sister, mother and wife is really like. “During the current season of Mary Mary, viewers witnessed two incredible births: Tina’s baby boy and Erica and Tina’s hit single, ‘Go Get It,’ which went on to win the duo a Grammy Award”, said Lauren Gellert, WE tv’s SVP Original Production & Development. “It’s exactly this type of dimensionality that WE tv spotlights in women”. Season-to-date, Season 2 has reached 5.2 million total viewers, up 16% over Season 1. Mary Mary is produced by eOne Televison; Erica Campbell, Tina Campbell, Tara Long, John Morayniss, Eric Hoberman and Mitchell Solarek are executive producers. Kate Farrell is exec producer for WE tv.
We TV’s ‘Mary Mary’ Renewed For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE