The network has given the greenlight for 10 one-hour episodes of its docu-series Mary Mary, just ahead its second-season finale tomorrow night. Production begins next month in LA on the series, which takes viewers inside the homes, families and life of gospel singers and sisters Erica and Tina Campbell to experience just what being a famous singing sister, mother and wife is really like. “During the current season of Mary Mary, viewers witnessed two incredible births: Tina’s baby boy and Erica and Tina’s hit single, ‘Go Get It,’ which went on to win the duo a Grammy Award”, said Lauren Gellert, WE tv’s SVP Original Production & Development. “It’s exactly this type of dimensionality that WE tv spotlights in women”. Season-to-date, Season 2 has reached 5.2 million total viewers, up 16% over Season 1. Mary Mary is produced by eOne Televison; Erica Campbell, Tina Campbell, Tara Long, John Morayniss, Eric Hoberman and Mitchell Solarek are executive producers. Kate Farrell is exec producer for WE tv.
We TV’s ‘Mary Mary’ Renewed For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?