Marc Blucas (Necessary Roughness) will co-star opposite Tricia Helfer in ABC’s drama pilot Killer Women, from ABC Studios. Parenthood director/executive producer Lawrence Trilling has signed on to direct the pilot written by Hannah Shakespeare. Based on the Argentine series Mujeres Asesinas, it centers on Molly Parker (Helfer), the only woman in the notoriously male Texas Rangers — a ballsy, beautiful badass who knows how to get to the truth and isn’t afraid to ruffle a few feathers along the way. Blucas will play Dan, a DEA office who used to date Molly and is still in love with her. Trilling is with CAA and Karl Austen.
Marc Blucas To Co-Star In ABC Pilot ‘Killer Women’, Lawrence Trilling To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
Latest TV News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Joe Biden Spot Pains CNN, Which Hoped He Would Headline Tonight’s Debate
- Lena Dunham 1960s Feminism Comedy Starring Lisa Joyce Gets HBO Pilot Order
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ Ratings Cold In Return On New Night Against NFL & ESPN
- Harry Connick Jr Syndicated Daytime Variety Show Set For Fall 2016 Launch On Fox Stations
- AMC Networks Shares Hit By ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Drop, But Is It Overkill?