Marc Blucas (Necessary Roughness) will co-star opposite Tricia Helfer in ABC’s drama pilot Killer Women, from ABC Studios. Parenthood director/executive producer Lawrence Trilling has signed on to direct the pilot written by Hannah Shakespeare. Based on the Argentine series Mujeres Asesinas, it centers on Molly Parker (Helfer), the only woman in the notoriously male Texas Rangers — a ballsy, beautiful badass who knows how to get to the truth and isn’t afraid to ruffle a few feathers along the way. Blucas will play Dan, a DEA office who used to date Molly and is still in love with her. Trilling is with CAA and Karl Austen.
Marc Blucas To Co-Star In ABC Pilot ‘Killer Women’, Lawrence Trilling To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'