Marc Blucas (Necessary Roughness) will co-star opposite Tricia Helfer in ABC’s drama pilot Killer Women, from ABC Studios. Parenthood director/executive producer Lawrence Trilling has signed on to direct the pilot written by Hannah Shakespeare. Based on the Argentine series Mujeres Asesinas, it centers on Molly Parker (Helfer), the only woman in the notoriously male Texas Rangers — a ballsy, beautiful badass who knows how to get to the truth and isn’t afraid to ruffle a few feathers along the way. Blucas will play Dan, a DEA office who used to date Molly and is still in love with her. Trilling is with CAA and Karl Austen.
Marc Blucas To Co-Star In ABC Pilot ‘Killer Women’, Lawrence Trilling To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night