Marc Blucas (Necessary Roughness) will co-star opposite Tricia Helfer in ABC’s drama pilot Killer Women, from ABC Studios. Parenthood director/executive producer Lawrence Trilling has signed on to direct the pilot written by Hannah Shakespeare. Based on the Argentine series Mujeres Asesinas, it centers on Molly Parker (Helfer), the only woman in the notoriously male Texas Rangers — a ballsy, beautiful badass who knows how to get to the truth and isn’t afraid to ruffle a few feathers along the way. Blucas will play Dan, a DEA office who used to date Molly and is still in love with her. Trilling is with CAA and Karl Austen.
Marc Blucas To Co-Star In ABC Pilot ‘Killer Women’, Lawrence Trilling To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring