Syfy has renewed its supernatural drama Lost Girl for a fourth season, with 13 episodes set to begin airing in 2014. The current third season, which concludes next month, is averaging 1.3 million total viewers, 676,000 adults 18-49 and 721,000 adults 25-54 and is the No. 1 original cable drama in those demos in its time period. Anna Silk stars in the Canadian production, which was developed by Prodigy Pictures in association with Shaw Media and Showcase. Executive producers are Jay Firestone and Emily Andras. Vanessa Piazza and Wendy Grean are producers.
Syfy Renews ‘Lost Girl’ For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo