Syfy has renewed its supernatural drama Lost Girl for a fourth season, with 13 episodes set to begin airing in 2014. The current third season, which concludes next month, is averaging 1.3 million total viewers, 676,000 adults 18-49 and 721,000 adults 25-54 and is the No. 1 original cable drama in those demos in its time period. Anna Silk stars in the Canadian production, which was developed by Prodigy Pictures in association with Shaw Media and Showcase. Executive producers are Jay Firestone and Emily Andras. Vanessa Piazza and Wendy Grean are producers.
Syfy Renews ‘Lost Girl’ For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon