Syfy has renewed its supernatural drama Lost Girl for a fourth season, with 13 episodes set to begin airing in 2014. The current third season, which concludes next month, is averaging 1.3 million total viewers, 676,000 adults 18-49 and 721,000 adults 25-54 and is the No. 1 original cable drama in those demos in its time period. Anna Silk stars in the Canadian production, which was developed by Prodigy Pictures in association with Shaw Media and Showcase. Executive producers are Jay Firestone and Emily Andras. Vanessa Piazza and Wendy Grean are producers.
Syfy Renews ‘Lost Girl’ For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55