Charlie Sheen helped Lindsay Lohan pay off her IRS debt with a $100,000 check. Now the troubled actress will appear on his FX comedy series Anger Management. In her first TV gig since her universally panned starring turn in the Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, Lohan has signed on to guest star as herself in an upcoming episode of Anger Management slated to air in April. In the episode, Lohan develops a romantic relationship with Sheen’s character after becoming his therapy patient. The casting reunites the two actors, who also co-star together in the upcoming Scary Movie 5 (photo on right) and appears to be a publicity stunt for the film, which also debuts in April. Currently in production on a 90-episode back order, Anger Management, produced by Lionsgate TV and distributed by Debmar-Mercury, airs Thursdays at 9:30 PM.
Lindsay Lohan To Guest Star On Charlie Sheen’s FX Series ‘Anger Management’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Cancels 'Working the Engels'
- Fox Buys Sibling Rivalry Comedy From Dana Klein With Put Pilot Commitment
- Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' & 'Masters Of Sex' For Third Season
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- AMC Renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' For Second Season
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC