Universal’s musical continues to hum along. After taking three Oscars on Sunday including for Best Supporting Actress Anne Hathaway, Les Miserables is crossing the $400 million mark in worldwide box office today, according to the studio. Internationally, the film has grossed $254.4 million, with North American grosses at $147 million. The Working Title-produced Les Mis is the second-highest-grossing musical of all time behind Universal’s Mamma Mia!
‘Les Miserables’ Passes $400M At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Box Office News
- George Takei’s Personal ‘Allegiance’ Sets Cast For Fall Broadway Bow
- ‘San Andreas’ To Shake Up Charts Post Memorial Day — Box Office Preview
- ‘Orange’ Jailbird Danielle Brooks Heads To Broadway’s ‘Color Purple’
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Slightly Better In Actuals, But Memorial Day Frame Was Still A Downer – Tuesday B.O. Update
- ‘Tomorrowland’s $74.7M Global Bow; ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Singing $190.4M Cume; ‘Mad Max’ Smokin’ $227.7M – Wwide…
- Broadway Box Office Tops $1.3B For Record-Breaking 2014-2015 Season