Universal’s musical continues to hum along. After taking three Oscars on Sunday including for Best Supporting Actress Anne Hathaway, Les Miserables is crossing the $400 million mark in worldwide box office today, according to the studio. Internationally, the film has grossed $254.4 million, with North American grosses at $147 million. The Working Title-produced Les Mis is the second-highest-grossing musical of all time behind Universal’s Mamma Mia!
‘Les Miserables’ Passes $400M At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday's Bonkers Press Conference
Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious In Late-Night Monologue; Delivers Emotional Attack On Trump After Charlottesville
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Latest Box Office News
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Brings #Ham4Ham Live Performance For ‘Hamilton’ Opening Night In L.A.
- L.A. Film Czar Ken Ziffren Says Premium VOD For Studios Still In Limbo
- ‘Tulip Fever’ Release Date Shifts Into September
- ‘Wolf’ Whistles To $685M; ‘Annabelle’ Conjures $35M+; ‘Spider-Man’ Leaps Past $700M WW – International…
- ‘Groundhog Day’ Ending Broadway Run Next Month
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets 2’ Will Be Unleashed A Month Earlier