Universal’s musical continues to hum along. After taking three Oscars on Sunday including for Best Supporting Actress Anne Hathaway, Les Miserables is crossing the $400 million mark in worldwide box office today, according to the studio. Internationally, the film has grossed $254.4 million, with North American grosses at $147 million. The Working Title-produced Les Mis is the second-highest-grossing musical of all time behind Universal’s Mamma Mia!
‘Les Miserables’ Passes $400M At Global Box Office
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot