Hasbro Studios today laid off the three staffers in its Game & Reality Show Production & Development department under VP Kevin Belinkoff. Belinkoff will continue to oversee the studio’s game show efforts, including current series Family Game Night for sibling HUB network as Hasbro remains committed to the genre. But its game show/reality projects will be handled on a consultant basis. That is the model Hasbro Studios uses on the animation side, where it has produced 850 half-hours with an in-house senior executive working with outside creative consultants.
Layoffs In Hasbro Studios’ Game Show & Reality Department
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'