Hasbro Studios today laid off the three staffers in its Game & Reality Show Production & Development department under VP Kevin Belinkoff. Belinkoff will continue to oversee the studio’s game show efforts, including current series Family Game Night for sibling HUB network as Hasbro remains committed to the genre. But its game show/reality projects will be handled on a consultant basis. That is the model Hasbro Studios uses on the animation side, where it has produced 850 half-hours with an in-house senior executive working with outside creative consultants.
Layoffs In Hasbro Studios’ Game Show & Reality Department
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'