Lance Gross (House Of Payne) and Halston Sage (How To Rock) have been cast in NBC’s drama pilot from writer-executive producer Rand Ravich. Described as an emotionally charged action thriller set in and around the world of Washington DC, the pilot follows Marcus Finley (Gross), an idealistic Secret Service agent who finds himself at the epicenter of an international crisis on his first day on the job as the President’s son’s protection when the son, along with several of his schoolmates, are kidnapped. Sage, repped by CAA and Roar, will play Amber, the daughter of Meg (Gillian Anderson), who is among the abducted. Rachael Taylor also co-stars. Gross is with WME and the Schiff Co.
Lance Gross & Halston Sage Cast In NBC’s Rand Ravich Drama Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate