EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off her appearance both before and at the end of the Oscars, Kristin Chenoweth will reappear this week in the feature film Family Weekend. ARC Entertainment and Footprint Features said today it will release the Benjamin Epps-directed comedy on premium VOD on Thursday, and put it in theaters beginning March 29. Matthew Modine, Olesya Rulin, Joey King and Shirley Jones co-star in the pic, which follows 16-year-old Emily (Rulin) an incredibly motivated overachiever who has grown increasingly frustrated with her parents’ lack of support and guidance, and she and her siblings unite to take their parents (Chenoweth, Modine) hostage in an effort to become a family again. Matt K. Turner penned the screenplay, and Footprint’s Adam Saunders and Chris Aronoff produced in association with The Bedford Falls Co. Youmi N. Ma is executive producer.
Kristin Chenoweth Comedy ‘Family Weekend’ Gets Release Date
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV