Lost alum Josh Holloway is set as the lead in Intelligence, CBS‘ drama pilot from writer Michael Seitzman, ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios. Based on unpublished book Dissident by John Dixon, Intelligence is centered at U.S. Cyber Command and focuses on a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift — a microchip has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Holloway will play Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer. The premise of Intelligence, which has a procedural element, is reminiscent of CBS’ Person Of Interest, which coincidentally stars another Lost alum, Michael Emerson. David Semel is directing the pilot and executive producing with Seitzman and Tripp Vinson.
Josh Holloway To Star In CBS Drama Pilot ‘Intelligence’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- ‘24: Legacy’ Adds Raphael Acloque & Themo Melikidze
- ‘Serial’ Suspect Adnan Syed Requests Release While Awaiting New Trial
- Fox Buys Legal Dramedy From Carter Covington, Robin Schiff & Jason Winer
- Lady Gaga ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Hits ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ This Week
- CBS Buys Spy Drama ‘Sentinels’ From Trio Of ‘Scorpion’ Producers