Lost alum Josh Holloway is set as the lead in Intelligence, CBS‘ drama pilot from writer Michael Seitzman, ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios. Based on unpublished book Dissident by John Dixon, Intelligence is centered at U.S. Cyber Command and focuses on a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift — a microchip has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Holloway will play Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer. The premise of Intelligence, which has a procedural element, is reminiscent of CBS’ Person Of Interest, which coincidentally stars another Lost alum, Michael Emerson. David Semel is directing the pilot and executive producing with Seitzman and Tripp Vinson.
Josh Holloway To Star In CBS Drama Pilot ‘Intelligence’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More Ram
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’
- Rick Santorum Announces Candidacy To ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos
- Randy Jackson Inks Overall Producing Deal With Endemol Shine North America
- YouTube’s ‘The Gorburger Show’ Moving To TV With HBO Pilot Order