Lost alum Josh Holloway is set as the lead in Intelligence, CBS‘ drama pilot from writer Michael Seitzman, ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios. Based on unpublished book Dissident by John Dixon, Intelligence is centered at U.S. Cyber Command and focuses on a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift — a microchip has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Holloway will play Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer. The premise of Intelligence, which has a procedural element, is reminiscent of CBS’ Person Of Interest, which coincidentally stars another Lost alum, Michael Emerson. David Semel is directing the pilot and executive producing with Seitzman and Tripp Vinson.
Josh Holloway To Star In CBS Drama Pilot ‘Intelligence’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'