EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Jennifer Jason Leigh. The award-winning actress appeared most recently on ABC’s Revenge in a recurring role as Kara Clarke-Murphy, Emily Thorne’s mother. In January she premiered two films at Sundance: The Beat poet pic Kill Your Darlings, acquired by Sony Pictures Classics, and James Ponsoldt’s The Spectacular Now, which was snapped up by A24. Leigh was previously repped at UTA. She is managed by Greg Clark at Untitled Entertainment and is also repped by David Weber and Harris Hartman of Sloane Offer Weber & Dern, LLP.
Jennifer Jason Leigh Signs With CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ Trailer Includes New Fantastical Footage From Disney’s Ava DuVernay-Directed Adaptation
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International Box…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched