EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Jennifer Jason Leigh. The award-winning actress appeared most recently on ABC’s Revenge in a recurring role as Kara Clarke-Murphy, Emily Thorne’s mother. In January she premiered two films at Sundance: The Beat poet pic Kill Your Darlings, acquired by Sony Pictures Classics, and James Ponsoldt’s The Spectacular Now, which was snapped up by A24. Leigh was previously repped at UTA. She is managed by Greg Clark at Untitled Entertainment and is also repped by David Weber and Harris Hartman of Sloane Offer Weber & Dern, LLP.
Jennifer Jason Leigh Signs With CAA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'