Glee co-star Jane Lynch has been named as host of NBC’s Hollywood Game Night, a new game show series executive produced by Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner that features A-list celebrities hanging out and playing games with fun-loving non-celebrity contestants in a cocktail party atmosphere. “With Jane Lynch on board as our host, we now have a key component in place that will further enliven the sheer fun of a raucous Hollywood party that will include real everyday people,” said NBC’s president of alternative Paul Telegdy. The hour-long game show series is based on Hayes’ real-life “game nights,” showcasing popular celebrities enjoying themselves in a cocktail party environment. Hollywood Game Night — which has an eight-episode order — brings both players and viewers into the exclusive world of Hollywood royalty as celebrities gather for a fun, pop-culture based game night. The series is produced by Hazy Mills Prods., Mission Control Media and Universal TV. Hayes, Milliner, Michael Agbabian and Dwight D. Smith are the executive producers. Emmy winner Lynch next joins the Broadway production of Annie.
Jane Lynch To Host NBC’s Game Show Series ‘Hollywood Game Night’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips