Glee co-star Jane Lynch has been named as host of NBC’s Hollywood Game Night, a new game show series executive produced by Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner that features A-list celebrities hanging out and playing games with fun-loving non-celebrity contestants in a cocktail party atmosphere. “With Jane Lynch on board as our host, we now have a key component in place that will further enliven the sheer fun of a raucous Hollywood party that will include real everyday people,” said NBC’s president of alternative Paul Telegdy. The hour-long game show series is based on Hayes’ real-life “game nights,” showcasing popular celebrities enjoying themselves in a cocktail party environment. Hollywood Game Night — which has an eight-episode order — brings both players and viewers into the exclusive world of Hollywood royalty as celebrities gather for a fun, pop-culture based game night. The series is produced by Hazy Mills Prods., Mission Control Media and Universal TV. Hayes, Milliner, Michael Agbabian and Dwight D. Smith are the executive producers. Emmy winner Lynch next joins the Broadway production of Annie.
Jane Lynch To Host NBC’s Game Show Series ‘Hollywood Game Night’
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup