Glee co-star Jane Lynch has been named as host of NBC’s Hollywood Game Night, a new game show series executive produced by Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner that features A-list celebrities hanging out and playing games with fun-loving non-celebrity contestants in a cocktail party atmosphere. “With Jane Lynch on board as our host, we now have a key component in place that will further enliven the sheer fun of a raucous Hollywood party that will include real everyday people,” said NBC’s president of alternative Paul Telegdy. The hour-long game show series is based on Hayes’ real-life “game nights,” showcasing popular celebrities enjoying themselves in a cocktail party environment. Hollywood Game Night — which has an eight-episode order — brings both players and viewers into the exclusive world of Hollywood royalty as celebrities gather for a fun, pop-culture based game night. The series is produced by Hazy Mills Prods., Mission Control Media and Universal TV. Hayes, Milliner, Michael Agbabian and Dwight D. Smith are the executive producers. Emmy winner Lynch next joins the Broadway production of Annie.
Jane Lynch To Host NBC’s Game Show Series ‘Hollywood Game Night’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV