EXCLUSIVE: The Last Stand actor has joined the cast of the Western action film Jane Got A Gun with Natalie Portman and Michael Fassbender. Rodrigo Santoro will play the character of Fitchum in the Lynne Ramsey-directed film about Jane Hammond (Portman), who reaches out to her ex-lover (Fassbender) for help when her outlaw husband becomes the target of a violent gang. As well as his appearance in the recent Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, Santoro will be seen in the upcoming prequel 300: Rise Of An Empire resuming his role from the first 300 as the Persian king Xerxes. 300: Rise Of An Empire is due out on August 2, 2013. Scott Steindorff and banker Peter Nathanial are financing Jane Got A Gun, which is written by Brian Duffield. The duo will produce with Portman through her Handsomecharlie Films along with Terry Dougas and Chris Coen. Brillstein Entertainment Partners’ Aleen Keshishian will executive produce with Paris Latsis, Scott Pictures’ Scott LaStaiti and Dylan Russell. Rodrigo Santoro is repped by ICM Partners and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
‘Jane Got A Gun’ Adds Rodrigo Santoro
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike