Writers Vlas and Charley Parlapanides have signed with New Wave Entertainment for management. The brothers were with Principato Young; they continued to be agented by WME. They penned last year’s Antiquity blockbuster The Immortals for Relativity Media. The Parlapanideses also have The Centurion, a one-hour drama set up at CBS, with ABC Studios, Chris Morgan and Bob Sertner producing. The brothers join showrunner/director Tom Gianas and writer-director Josh Stolberg, who signed on with New Wave’s Lit Department late last year.
New Wave Signs ‘Immortals’ Scribes
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures
- ‘Radioactive’: Sam Riley & More Board Marie Curie Biopic Led By Rosamund Pike
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”