Writers Vlas and Charley Parlapanides have signed with New Wave Entertainment for management. The brothers were with Principato Young; they continued to be agented by WME. They penned last year’s Antiquity blockbuster The Immortals for Relativity Media. The Parlapanideses also have The Centurion, a one-hour drama set up at CBS, with ABC Studios, Chris Morgan and Bob Sertner producing. The brothers join showrunner/director Tom Gianas and writer-director Josh Stolberg, who signed on with New Wave’s Lit Department late last year.
New Wave Signs ‘Immortals’ Scribes
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup
- New ‘Ben-Hur’ Trailer: Now We Cut To The Chase
- Marni Nixon Dies: Hollywood’s Voice Behind The Stars Was 86
- AMC Theaters CEO Expects “Hysterical” Carmike Investor Response To Final Offer
- SXSW 2017 Ramping Up With Speakers Including Jill Soloway
- ‘47 Meters Down’: Freestyle Snaps Up Pic From Dimension Films