Writers Vlas and Charley Parlapanides have signed with New Wave Entertainment for management. The brothers were with Principato Young; they continued to be agented by WME. They penned last year’s Antiquity blockbuster The Immortals for Relativity Media. The Parlapanideses also have The Centurion, a one-hour drama set up at CBS, with ABC Studios, Chris Morgan and Bob Sertner producing. The brothers join showrunner/director Tom Gianas and writer-director Josh Stolberg, who signed on with New Wave’s Lit Department late last year.
New Wave Signs ‘Immortals’ Scribes
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike