American Idol‘s microphone will be making its way across the country in a 5,000-mile trek to Los Angeles, arriving just in time for the Top 10 live performance show on Wednesday, March 13 on Fox. Sponsored by Ford, Coca-Cola and AT&T, the mic will begin its nationwide tour on Friday March 1 in New York City with a send-off by host Ryan Seacrest. Relay team members will walk, run, bike, row, drive, skateboard and use other forms of transportation to move the mic from state to state. One team member will win tickets to the Idol finale. From NY, the mic moves on to Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Nashville, Detroit, Chicago, Oklahoma City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Phoenix and Las Vegas before reaching its final destination on the American Idol stage in Los Angeles on March 13.
‘Idol Across America’ Mic Journey Kicks Off March 1 In NYC
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest TV News
- Cécile Frot-Coutaz Exiting As CEO Of FremantleMedia To Head YouTube In Europe
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid