Howie Mandel will re-join Howard Stern at the judging panel for the upcoming season of NBC’s America’s Got Talent. The network has confirmed that Mandel is set for his fourth stint as a judge on the summer talent-competition series. “I’m thrilled to be back,” Mandel told Access Hollywood, adding that he’d already broken the news to Stern. “I phoned Howard, and I said I’m coming back, and he said ‘who is this?’.” AGT is yet to name a replacement for former judge Sharon Osbourne with three weeks left until the first taping on March 4 in New Orleans.
Howie Mandel To Return To ‘America’s Got Talent’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'