Howie Mandel will re-join Howard Stern at the judging panel for the upcoming season of NBC’s America’s Got Talent. The network has confirmed that Mandel is set for his fourth stint as a judge on the summer talent-competition series. “I’m thrilled to be back,” Mandel told Access Hollywood, adding that he’d already broken the news to Stern. “I phoned Howard, and I said I’m coming back, and he said ‘who is this?’.” AGT is yet to name a replacement for former judge Sharon Osbourne with three weeks left until the first taping on March 4 in New Orleans.
Howie Mandel To Return To ‘America’s Got Talent’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- CBS’ Paired ‘The Big Bang Theory’ And ‘Sheldon’ Dominate Flat Thursday
- ‘Still The King’ Billy Ray Cyrus Comedy Series Canceled By CMT After 2 Seasons
- Dave Chappelle’s New Netflix Special Set For New Year’s Eve
- Adam McKay Reteams With Composer Nicholas Britell On Two Projects
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- ‘Nashville’ To End: Season 6 On CMT Will Be Country Drama Series’ Last