Howie Mandel will re-join Howard Stern at the judging panel for the upcoming season of NBC’s America’s Got Talent. The network has confirmed that Mandel is set for his fourth stint as a judge on the summer talent-competition series. “I’m thrilled to be back,” Mandel told Access Hollywood, adding that he’d already broken the news to Stern. “I phoned Howard, and I said I’m coming back, and he said ‘who is this?’.” AGT is yet to name a replacement for former judge Sharon Osbourne with three weeks left until the first taping on March 4 in New Orleans.
Howie Mandel To Return To ‘America’s Got Talent’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William & Catherine…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time