EXCLUSIVE: Paul Walker trades fast and furious for frantic and fatherly in Hours, which will have its world premiere at SXSW and is currently being sold in Berlin. The pic, directed by Eric Heisserer, revolves around what happens after Hurricane Katrina hits the hospital where Walker’s child was just born in tragic circumstances. The hospital is evacuated and he is told to stay with his baby, who is on a ventilator, and they are soon cut off from the world by power outages and rising flood waters. He must fight to keep them both alive. Voltage is selling international EFM, and UTA is selling domestic. Peter Safran produced.
Hot SXSW Trailer: ‘Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Gets Going With $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl Box…
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun. AM…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency