EXCLUSIVE: Paul Walker trades fast and furious for frantic and fatherly in Hours, which will have its world premiere at SXSW and is currently being sold in Berlin. The pic, directed by Eric Heisserer, revolves around what happens after Hurricane Katrina hits the hospital where Walker’s child was just born in tragic circumstances. The hospital is evacuated and he is told to stay with his baby, who is on a ventilator, and they are soon cut off from the world by power outages and rising flood waters. He must fight to keep them both alive. Voltage is selling international EFM, and UTA is selling domestic. Peter Safran produced.
Hot SXSW Trailer: ‘Hours’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot