EXCLUSIVE: Paul Walker trades fast and furious for frantic and fatherly in Hours, which will have its world premiere at SXSW and is currently being sold in Berlin. The pic, directed by Eric Heisserer, revolves around what happens after Hurricane Katrina hits the hospital where Walker’s child was just born in tragic circumstances. The hospital is evacuated and he is told to stay with his baby, who is on a ventilator, and they are soon cut off from the world by power outages and rising flood waters. He must fight to keep them both alive. Voltage is selling international EFM, and UTA is selling domestic. Peter Safran produced.
Hot SXSW Trailer: ‘Hours’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC