EXCLUSIVE: Paul Walker trades fast and furious for frantic and fatherly in Hours, which will have its world premiere at SXSW and is currently being sold in Berlin. The pic, directed by Eric Heisserer, revolves around what happens after Hurricane Katrina hits the hospital where Walker’s child was just born in tragic circumstances. The hospital is evacuated and he is told to stay with his baby, who is on a ventilator, and they are soon cut off from the world by power outages and rising flood waters. He must fight to keep them both alive. Voltage is selling international EFM, and UTA is selling domestic. Peter Safran produced.
Hot SXSW Trailer: ‘Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors
- Michael Rooker Signs Up For ‘The Belko Experiment'; Bai Ling To Have ‘Maximum Impact’
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination