Exclusive Media-owned Exclusive Releasing acquired U.S., UK and CIS rights to Anne Fontaine’s drama Two Mothers at Sundance in January. The story revolves around the passionate affairs of two lifelong friends who fall in love with one another’s sons. Oscar-winning screenwriter Christopher Hampton penned the adaptation of Doris Lessing’s short story that stars Naomi Watts, Robin Wright, Xavier Samuel and James Frecheville. French major Gaumont, which backed the film, has dropped a trailer with the tweaked title Perfect Mothers. It releases in France on April 3. Exclusive has said the movie will go day-and-date.
Hot Trailer: ‘Two Mothers’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…
- Intl Box Office Final: No. 1 Bragging Rights In China Too Close To Call As 'Storm,' 'Expendables 3′ And 'Apes' Fight It Out
- Patrice Théroux Exiting eOne; Steve Bertram Named President Global Film Group