Exclusive Media-owned Exclusive Releasing acquired U.S., UK and CIS rights to Anne Fontaine’s drama Two Mothers at Sundance in January. The story revolves around the passionate affairs of two lifelong friends who fall in love with one another’s sons. Oscar-winning screenwriter Christopher Hampton penned the adaptation of Doris Lessing’s short story that stars Naomi Watts, Robin Wright, Xavier Samuel and James Frecheville. French major Gaumont, which backed the film, has dropped a trailer with the tweaked title Perfect Mothers. It releases in France on April 3. Exclusive has said the movie will go day-and-date.
Hot Trailer: ‘Two Mothers’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- ‘Southpaw’ Screening Pumped Up By Fest Chief Thierry Frémaux – Cannes
- Guillermo Del Toro On Enthralling & Energizing Jury Experience – Cannes Q&A
- Studiocanal & Switzerland’s Impuls Enter Output Deal – Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland,’ ‘Pitch Perfect’ Compete As ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger