The apps for HBO GO and sister network Cinemax’s MAX GO have finalized a deal with Apple to make the services available on Apple’s AirPlay, which enables the channels’ subscribers to wirelessly stream programming from their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to their HDTV using Apple TV. The announcement was made just now by HBO president and COO Eric Kessler at All Things D’s “All Things D: Dive Into Media” conference. Updates to both apps are now available on Apple’s App Store.
HBO GO Links Up With Apple TV
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories