GSN announced today that it has put in a 40-show order for the game show Minute To Win It. The new one-hours are produced by Shine America, based on the format owned by Shine’s sister company Friday TV. “Minute To Win It has become a global phenomenon and we are thrilled to be bringing it to GSN’s avid fan base. With original games and some timeless classics, our goal is to make this new season a family favorite,” said Eden Gaha, President of Shine America in a statement today. GSN picked up off-network rights to the competitive game with household items last July. The latest order marks the first time the series has been developed by a U.S. cable network.
GSN Orders New Episodes Of ‘Minute To Win It’; Shine America Producing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
President Donald Trump Will Not Attend White House Correspondents' Dinner; Event Will Go On As Scheduled (Update)
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'