GSN announced today that it has put in a 40-show order for the game show Minute To Win It. The new one-hours are produced by Shine America, based on the format owned by Shine’s sister company Friday TV. “Minute To Win It has become a global phenomenon and we are thrilled to be bringing it to GSN’s avid fan base. With original games and some timeless classics, our goal is to make this new season a family favorite,” said Eden Gaha, President of Shine America in a statement today. GSN picked up off-network rights to the competitive game with household items last July. The latest order marks the first time the series has been developed by a U.S. cable network.
GSN Orders New Episodes Of ‘Minute To Win It’; Shine America Producing
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report