GSN announced today that it has put in a 40-show order for the game show Minute To Win It. The new one-hours are produced by Shine America, based on the format owned by Shine’s sister company Friday TV. “Minute To Win It has become a global phenomenon and we are thrilled to be bringing it to GSN’s avid fan base. With original games and some timeless classics, our goal is to make this new season a family favorite,” said Eden Gaha, President of Shine America in a statement today. GSN picked up off-network rights to the competitive game with household items last July. The latest order marks the first time the series has been developed by a U.S. cable network.
GSN Orders New Episodes Of ‘Minute To Win It’; Shine America Producing
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump…