GSN announced today that it has put in a 40-show order for the game show Minute To Win It. The new one-hours are produced by Shine America, based on the format owned by Shine’s sister company Friday TV. “Minute To Win It has become a global phenomenon and we are thrilled to be bringing it to GSN’s avid fan base. With original games and some timeless classics, our goal is to make this new season a family favorite,” said Eden Gaha, President of Shine America in a statement today. GSN picked up off-network rights to the competitive game with household items last July. The latest order marks the first time the series has been developed by a U.S. cable network.
GSN Orders New Episodes Of ‘Minute To Win It’; Shine America Producing
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two
- ‘The Blacklist’ Adds Leon Rippy; Phylicia Rashad Joins ‘Empire’
- EveryWhere Studios Taps Julia Eisenman As SVP Development
- NBC Buys Cop Family Drama From Nkechi Carroll & Matt Reeves As Put Pilot
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…