A Ukrainian TV host known for pranking celebs is now facing a March court date in Los Angeles. The moron wormed his way into last night’s 55th Grammy Awards and crashed an acceptance speech by British pop diva Adele while standing next to Jennifer Lopez. Identified as Vitalli Sediuk, he and his tux made it to the stage right as Adele won Best Pop Solo Performance for her hit ‘”Set Fire To The Rain”. He only had a few minutes on camera, telling her, “It’s such an honor to receive this award. I love you Adele,” as she approached. Sediuk was swiftly detained by Grammy security and turned over to LAPD after the show. He spent the night in lockup, LAPD confirms, and was released at 8:47 this morning on his own recognizance. He must return to court March 4 on charges of trespassing.This guy lives for publicity: he was the idiot who attempted to kiss Will Smith during the Moscow premiere of Men In Black 3 and earned a slap.
Grammy Prankster Spent Night In Jail After Crashing Adele’s Acceptance Speech
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Motion Picture Sound Editors Reveal Golden Reel Nominations
- ‘Transformers’, ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Lead Razzie Nominations
- SAG Awards Analysis: ‘Three Billboards’ Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC’s ‘This Is Us’ Shakes…
- SAG Awards Backstage: Allison Janney Calls #MeToo Movement “Watershed Moment” For Hollywood
- Sterling K. Brown Makes SAG Awards History; Talks Being The “Minority” In The “Majority World”