Fox’s midseason series The Goodwin Games has finally been assigned a premiere date. The comedy will have a summer run, launching on May 20 at 8:30 PM and running for seven consecutive weeks. While not officially cancelled, Goodwin Games is considered dead, and its cast members were allowed by Fox to take other jobs. T.J. Miller and Melissa Tang have booked pilots, while Scott Foley is recurring on ABC’s Scandal with an option to become a regular.
Fox’s ‘Goodwin Games’ Gets May Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate