Fox News Channel has added Herman Cain as a contributor. The former National Restaurant Association CEO, who ran for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012, will join other recent additions to the cable news network like former senator Scott Brown and former congressman Dennis Kucinich. “Cain’s impressive resume makes him a valuable addition to the Fox News and Fox Business lineup. As a political expert with business savvy, he brings an important voice to the nation’s debates,” said FNC’s EVP Programming Bill Shine in a statement today. Since dropping out in his bid for the Republican nomination last year, Cain has made frequent appearances on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart as a mock president detailing his decision-making process.
Fox News Hires Herman Cain
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Jon Stewart Takes On Trump’s Charlottesville Response At Dave Chappelle Show
- Emmy Predictions: Actress In A Limited Series Or Movie
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- EOne Ups Carolyn Newman To SVP Scripted Programming, Acquires ‘A Gentleman In Moscow’ Book Rights For TV
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race
- Steve Bannon To Exit As Donald Trump’s Chief Strategist