Fox News Channel has added Herman Cain as a contributor. The former National Restaurant Association CEO, who ran for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012, will join other recent additions to the cable news network like former senator Scott Brown and former congressman Dennis Kucinich. “Cain’s impressive resume makes him a valuable addition to the Fox News and Fox Business lineup. As a political expert with business savvy, he brings an important voice to the nation’s debates,” said FNC’s EVP Programming Bill Shine in a statement today. Since dropping out in his bid for the Republican nomination last year, Cain has made frequent appearances on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart as a mock president detailing his decision-making process.
Fox News Hires Herman Cain
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Under Increasing Pressure After Major Sponsors Speak Out
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM