Fox News Channel has added Herman Cain as a contributor. The former National Restaurant Association CEO, who ran for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012, will join other recent additions to the cable news network like former senator Scott Brown and former congressman Dennis Kucinich. “Cain’s impressive resume makes him a valuable addition to the Fox News and Fox Business lineup. As a political expert with business savvy, he brings an important voice to the nation’s debates,” said FNC’s EVP Programming Bill Shine in a statement today. Since dropping out in his bid for the Republican nomination last year, Cain has made frequent appearances on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart as a mock president detailing his decision-making process.
Fox News Hires Herman Cain
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series
- ‘Team Ninja Warrior’ Renewed By Esquire; BBC America Sets ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere Date, Projects With Amy Poehler, More – TV…
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Being Investigated By L.A. Sheriff For On-Set Drug Use
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?