Fox Hill Productions has optioned development and production rights to Andrew Klavan’s mystery trilogy Dynamite Road, Shotgun Alley and Damnation Street. Klavan has adapted the trilogy into a screenplay titled Damnation Street, described as a neo-noir thriller about a private detective and a serial killer in pursuit of the same mysterious woman. Producers on the project will be Samantha Lusk, Andrew Hyatt and Seth David Mitchell of Fox Hill (The Frozen, The Last Light and the upcoming The Stanleys). Klavan also wrote the novels True Crime and Don’t Say A Word which were adapted into movies. Warner Bros’ True Crime was directed by Clint Eastwood and starred Eastwood and James Woods. 20th Century Fox’s Don’t Say A Word, directed by Gary Fleder, starred Michael Douglas, Sean Bean and Brittany Murphy. The deal was negotiated by Elsa Ramos for Fox Hill and Linda Lichter for Klavan. The project is repped by Gersh’s Frank Wuliger and Greg Pedicin.
Fox Hill Options Andrew Klavan ‘Damnation Street’ Trilogy
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production