In late 2011, the Icon UK Group initiated a strategic restructure to focus on in-house film finance and production. At the time, it pacted with Lionsgate UK to handle distribution of its future production slate. Today, a deal was confirmed between Icon and Exclusive Media for the latter to represent Icon Entertainment International’s 200+ title library. Among films included in the deal are Coriolanus, What Women Want, An Ideal Husband, Mean Streets and five titles from the 1960s Fu Manchu series. Exclusive is also taking over the Majestic Films library. The deal was negotiated by Guy East, Marc Schipper and Peter Naish for Exclusive and Icon’s Aviv Giladi and Estelle Overs.
Exclusive Media To Represent Icon Entertainment International Library
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Review: Ben Stiller’s Misguided Sequel Is A Fashion Disaster