In late 2011, the Icon UK Group initiated a strategic restructure to focus on in-house film finance and production. At the time, it pacted with Lionsgate UK to handle distribution of its future production slate. Today, a deal was confirmed between Icon and Exclusive Media for the latter to represent Icon Entertainment International’s 200+ title library. Among films included in the deal are Coriolanus, What Women Want, An Ideal Husband, Mean Streets and five titles from the 1960s Fu Manchu series. Exclusive is also taking over the Majestic Films library. The deal was negotiated by Guy East, Marc Schipper and Peter Naish for Exclusive and Icon’s Aviv Giladi and Estelle Overs.
Exclusive Media To Represent Icon Entertainment International Library
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Weinstein Co Acquires 'Roald Dahl's Esio Trot' With Judi Dench & Dustin Hoffman
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)
- Update: Oz Grants Disney Transfer Of Tax Incentive To Lure 'Pirates 5′ Down Under