EXCLUSIVE: Ethan Hawke, hot off his latest pic Before Midnight which sold to Sony Pictures Classics at Sundance, has inked with The Schiff Company. He adds the management firm to his longtime agent team at CAA and lawyer George Sheanshang. Hawke, an actor-screenwriter-director who also works on the stage, was last seen on the big screen in October in the Summit horror film Sinister, and he next stars in the The Purge for Universal which bows May 31. Sony Classics plans a May 24 platform release for Before Midnight, the third installment of the Richard Linklater-directed series starring Hawke and July Delpy. The latest attracted seven buyers after it premiered in Park City to rave reviews last month and the final price tag was well into seven figures — one of the big deals of the festival.
Ethan Hawke Signs With The Schiff Company
What's Hot on Deadline
'Downton Abbey' Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James' Future, Season 7 & That Proposal
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: Tom Rothman Rises; Adam Goodman Exits; Raunchy Comediennes
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?