Entertainment One has pacted with Jamie Campbell and Joel Wilson’s Eleven Film to develop scripted projects for the UK and international markets. The company produces documentary, current affairs, comedy and drama programs and is currently in development on drama projects commissioned by the BBC, Channel4 and Sky, working with writers including Jack Thorne (This Is England, Skins) and Paul Andrew Williams (Wallander). Its first drama series, Cast Offs, was written by BAFTA winner Thorne with Oscar nominee Tony Roche. Under the deal, eOne will have exclusive first-look rights to all Eleven-produced scripted TV development, serve as deficit financier and will handle worldwide sales, excluding the UK, for all TV projects including the current development slate.
EOne Expands UK TV Operations Via First-Look Deal With Eleven Film
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC Unveils 'Doctor Who' Web Series; 'Coronation Street' & 'Emmerdale' Staying On Aussie TV Into 2020
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Tom Cruise, 'Edge Of Tomorrow' Score Japan Cool Prizes; Bloomsbury Set Circled For 'Life In Squares'
- Hot Trailer: Marion Cotillard Has 'Two Days, One Night'
- Will Disney Take 'Pirates 5′ Down Under Using '20,000 Leagues' Tax Incentive?
- Intl Box Office Final: 'Turtles' Overpower 'Expendables 3′ In Russia; 'Dragon 2′ Takes Flight In China With $25.9M
- BBC One Renews Hit Crime Drama 'Happy Valley'