Entertainment One has pacted with Jamie Campbell and Joel Wilson’s Eleven Film to develop scripted projects for the UK and international markets. The company produces documentary, current affairs, comedy and drama programs and is currently in development on drama projects commissioned by the BBC, Channel4 and Sky, working with writers including Jack Thorne (This Is England, Skins) and Paul Andrew Williams (Wallander). Its first drama series, Cast Offs, was written by BAFTA winner Thorne with Oscar nominee Tony Roche. Under the deal, eOne will have exclusive first-look rights to all Eleven-produced scripted TV development, serve as deficit financier and will handle worldwide sales, excluding the UK, for all TV projects including the current development slate.
EOne Expands UK TV Operations Via First-Look Deal With Eleven Film
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Tartaglione
- 'Maze Runner' Adds $38M Internationally With No. 1s In 50 Countries; 'Apes' Crosses $100M In China
- 'Saint Laurent' Tapped As France's Entry Into Foreign Language Oscar Race
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Premiere In UK Least Watched Since Series Opener
- Peter Kujawski Named Managing Director Of Universal Pictures Int'l Productions
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'