Entertainment One has pacted with Jamie Campbell and Joel Wilson’s Eleven Film to develop scripted projects for the UK and international markets. The company produces documentary, current affairs, comedy and drama programs and is currently in development on drama projects commissioned by the BBC, Channel4 and Sky, working with writers including Jack Thorne (This Is England, Skins) and Paul Andrew Williams (Wallander). Its first drama series, Cast Offs, was written by BAFTA winner Thorne with Oscar nominee Tony Roche. Under the deal, eOne will have exclusive first-look rights to all Eleven-produced scripted TV development, serve as deficit financier and will handle worldwide sales, excluding the UK, for all TV projects including the current development slate.
EOne Expands UK TV Operations Via First-Look Deal With Eleven Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest International News
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- Dev Patel & Armie Hammer In Negotiations For Mumbai Siege Pic ‘Hotel Mumbai’ – Berlin
- Meryl Streep On Berlin Jury Duty: “I Don’t Know How To Do This” – Update
- George Clooney, Coens Grilled On Political Issues At Heated ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Panel – Berlin
- Berlin: Intense Competition For Top-Tier Titles Leaves Indie Buyers Facing Uncertain Future
- Parkes + Macdonald & Image Nation Abu Dhabi Acquire Rights To Iconic French Naval Explorer Jacques Cousteau…