Entertainment One has pacted with Jamie Campbell and Joel Wilson’s Eleven Film to develop scripted projects for the UK and international markets. The company produces documentary, current affairs, comedy and drama programs and is currently in development on drama projects commissioned by the BBC, Channel4 and Sky, working with writers including Jack Thorne (This Is England, Skins) and Paul Andrew Williams (Wallander). Its first drama series, Cast Offs, was written by BAFTA winner Thorne with Oscar nominee Tony Roche. Under the deal, eOne will have exclusive first-look rights to all Eleven-produced scripted TV development, serve as deficit financier and will handle worldwide sales, excluding the UK, for all TV projects including the current development slate.
EOne Expands UK TV Operations Via First-Look Deal With Eleven Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest International News
- Toronto To Open With ‘The Magnificent Seven’; ‘La La Land’, ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Among Galas…
- TIFF 2016 Lineup Announcement Live Stream
- AMC Networks Launching Five MENA Channels With Qatar’s beIN Pay TV Platform
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalize Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?