EXCLUSIVE: Edwin Hodge (Red Dawn) has become the first series regular cast in CBS’ NCIS: LA spinoff project. The project, from NCIS: LA executive producer/showrunner Shane Brennan, is a back-door pilot will air as an episode of NCIS: LA later this season titled Red. It follows a mobile team of agents who are forced to live and work together as they crisscross the country solving crimes. Hodge, repped by Pakula/King & Assoc. and The Priluck Co., will play Kai Ashe, the incredibly bright, witty and likable technical assistant, an all-round tech savvy computer guy and expert on everything. Hodge’s casting in the NCIS: LA spinoff comes on the heels of him guest starring in an episode of the mothership NCIS series this past fall. He was a regular on the WB’s Jack & Bobby and has recurred on Cougar Town as Busy Phillips’ love interest.
Edwin Hodge Cast In ‘NCIS: LA’ Spinoff
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup