EXCLUSIVE: Edwin Hodge (Red Dawn) has become the first series regular cast in CBS’ NCIS: LA spinoff project. The project, from NCIS: LA executive producer/showrunner Shane Brennan, is a back-door pilot will air as an episode of NCIS: LA later this season titled Red. It follows a mobile team of agents who are forced to live and work together as they crisscross the country solving crimes. Hodge, repped by Pakula/King & Assoc. and The Priluck Co., will play Kai Ashe, the incredibly bright, witty and likable technical assistant, an all-round tech savvy computer guy and expert on everything. Hodge’s casting in the NCIS: LA spinoff comes on the heels of him guest starring in an episode of the mothership NCIS series this past fall. He was a regular on the WB’s Jack & Bobby and has recurred on Cougar Town as Busy Phillips’ love interest.
Edwin Hodge Cast In ‘NCIS: LA’ Spinoff
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'