American Horror Story and The Practice alum Dylan McDermott is set as the male lead opposite Toni Collette in Hostages, CBS‘ drama pilot from writer-director Jeffrey Nachmanoff, Jerry Bruckheimer Television and Warner Bros TV. Based on an Israeli format, the project centers on Ellen (Collette), a successful surgeon living in Washington, D.C. who is selected to operate on the President of the United States. She is thrust into the middle of a political conspiracy when her family is taken hostage, and it is up to her to save the lives of her husband and children. McDermott will play Duncan, a righteous FBI agent who is at the center of a political conspiracy involving the President but whose role will come as a surprise. On the feature side, McDermott, repped by CAA and the Schiff Co, was recently in The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and will next be seen in Olympus Has Fallen.
Dylan McDermott To Star In CBS’ Drama Pilot ‘Hostages’ From Jerry Bruckheimer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Not Buying What Judith Miller Selling On ‘Real Time’
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'