Matt Jones (Breaking Bad) and Spencer Daniels (Star Trek) have been added to the cast of Chuck Lorre’s CBS comedy pilot Mom. The multi-camera project, which Lorre co-wrote on spec with two members of his Two And A Half Men team — executive producer Eddie Gorodetsky and story editor Gemma Baker — stars Anna Faris as Christy, a newly sober single mom who tries to pull her life together in Napa Valley. Jones, repped by Paradigm and manager Brian Ferrantino, will play Baxter, ex-husband to Christy and father of her son, Roscoe. Daniels, repped by Stone Manners Salners and manager Debra Manners, will play Luke, the boyfriend of Christy’s daughter, Violet. Also co-starring in the Warner Bros TV-produced pilot are Allison Janney and Nate Corddry.
Duo Cast In Chuck Lorre’s CBS Pilot ‘Mom’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction