Matt Jones (Breaking Bad) and Spencer Daniels (Star Trek) have been added to the cast of Chuck Lorre’s CBS comedy pilot Mom. The multi-camera project, which Lorre co-wrote on spec with two members of his Two And A Half Men team — executive producer Eddie Gorodetsky and story editor Gemma Baker — stars Anna Faris as Christy, a newly sober single mom who tries to pull her life together in Napa Valley. Jones, repped by Paradigm and manager Brian Ferrantino, will play Baxter, ex-husband to Christy and father of her son, Roscoe. Daniels, repped by Stone Manners Salners and manager Debra Manners, will play Luke, the boyfriend of Christy’s daughter, Violet. Also co-starring in the Warner Bros TV-produced pilot are Allison Janney and Nate Corddry.
Duo Cast In Chuck Lorre’s CBS Pilot ‘Mom’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring