DreamWorks Studios continues to line up overseas distributors as part of its agency deal with Mr Smith Entertainment back in August designed to make such arrangements easier to finalize. The new markets announced today in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East join recent pacts with eOne for UK and Benelux as well as Constantin Film, Nordisk Film, and Italia Film. The new multiyear agreements will see Acme handle distribution for the Baltics, United King for Israel, Andrea Leone for Italy, Monolith for Poland, Blitz for Croatia/Slovenia/Serbia, Fida Film for Turkey, Lusomundo for Portugal, Odean for Greece, and a joint venture with Tri Pictures and DeaPlaneta for Spain. Reliance remains DreamWorks’ partner in India, while Disney will continue to distribute in North and South America, Russia, east Asia and Australia.
DreamWorks Adds More Overseas Distribution Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Named Convention Chair
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation
- Eddie Redmayne Joins Morten Tyldum In Black Bear’s ‘The Last Days Of Night’
- Jackie Chan-Starring ‘Skiptrace’ Bows Big In China With $62M+ Debut
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup