CBS’ upcoming summer series Under The Dome has cast another key role. Breaking Bad‘s Dean Norris is set to star opposite Mike Vogel in the 13-episode series from Steven Spielberg’s Amblin and Stephen King based on King’s bestselling 2009 novel. Under The Dome is set in Chester’s Mill, a small New England town suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town’s inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers to what this barrier is, where it came from and if and when it will go away. Norris will play Big Jim, the successful owner of Chester’s Mill’s used car dealership who also is town councilman, an office he takes seriously. Norris, managed by Industry Entertainment’s Keith Addis, is wrapping a five-year stint on AMC’s Breaking Bad, which has proven a popular talent pool for pilots this season, with Norris’ co-stars Anna Gunn, Betsy Brandt and Jonathan Banks also set for pilot roles.
Dean Norris To Star In CBS’ ‘Under The Dome’ Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
President Donald Trump Will Not Attend White House Correspondents' Dinner; Event Will Go On As Scheduled (Update)
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'