CBS’ upcoming summer series Under The Dome has cast another key role. Breaking Bad‘s Dean Norris is set to star opposite Mike Vogel in the 13-episode series from Steven Spielberg’s Amblin and Stephen King based on King’s bestselling 2009 novel. Under The Dome is set in Chester’s Mill, a small New England town suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town’s inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers to what this barrier is, where it came from and if and when it will go away. Norris will play Big Jim, the successful owner of Chester’s Mill’s used car dealership who also is town councilman, an office he takes seriously. Norris, managed by Industry Entertainment’s Keith Addis, is wrapping a five-year stint on AMC’s Breaking Bad, which has proven a popular talent pool for pilots this season, with Norris’ co-stars Anna Gunn, Betsy Brandt and Jonathan Banks also set for pilot roles.
Dean Norris To Star In CBS’ ‘Under The Dome’ Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump…