The 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, honoring acting performances of calendar year 2013 in film and TV, has been set for Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014. That it the earliest the SAG Awards have taken place. After starting off as a late February/early March awards show, the SAG Awards have been held on the last Sunday of January since 2006 with the exception of the 2010 event, which took place on Saturday, Jan. 23. TNT and TBS, which just renewed the SAG Awards for three more years, will once again simulcast the 2014 show live, marking the 17th consecutive year the SAG Awards have been telecast on TNT and the ninth year on TBS.
Date For 2014 SAG Awards Set
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate