The 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, honoring acting performances of calendar year 2013 in film and TV, has been set for Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014. That it the earliest the SAG Awards have taken place. After starting off as a late February/early March awards show, the SAG Awards have been held on the last Sunday of January since 2006 with the exception of the 2010 event, which took place on Saturday, Jan. 23. TNT and TBS, which just renewed the SAG Awards for three more years, will once again simulcast the 2014 show live, marking the 17th consecutive year the SAG Awards have been telecast on TNT and the ninth year on TBS.
Date For 2014 SAG Awards Set
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series