Danielle Carrig has been named SVP Publicity and Public Affairs for the Lifetime networks. The top PR position at Lifetime had been vacant for a while. Based in Los Angeles, Carrig will oversee communications and publicity for Lifetime, LMN and Lifetime Real Women. Additionally, she will keep her previous duties leading Lifetime’s public affairs efforts; Carrig has served as head of Lifetime’s public affairs department since 2009. Before that she was Executive Director of non-profit Step Up Women’s Network.
Danielle Carrig To Head Lifetime Publicity
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…
- The A.V. Club Sets Up At Fusion; Weekly Show To Bow This Year
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo
- Ryan Reynolds Pens Moving Tribute To ‘Deadpool’ Fan Who Died Of Cancer
- Elisabeth Moss To Star In Straight-To-Series Drama ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ On Hulu
- Joy Reid Takes Melissa Harris-Perry’s MSNBC Timeslot Starting May 7