Danielle Carrig has been named SVP Publicity and Public Affairs for the Lifetime networks. The top PR position at Lifetime had been vacant for a while. Based in Los Angeles, Carrig will oversee communications and publicity for Lifetime, LMN and Lifetime Real Women. Additionally, she will keep her previous duties leading Lifetime’s public affairs efforts; Carrig has served as head of Lifetime’s public affairs department since 2009. Before that she was Executive Director of non-profit Step Up Women’s Network.
Danielle Carrig To Head Lifetime Publicity
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips