Danielle Carrig has been named SVP Publicity and Public Affairs for the Lifetime networks. The top PR position at Lifetime had been vacant for a while. Based in Los Angeles, Carrig will oversee communications and publicity for Lifetime, LMN and Lifetime Real Women. Additionally, she will keep her previous duties leading Lifetime’s public affairs efforts; Carrig has served as head of Lifetime’s public affairs department since 2009. Before that she was Executive Director of non-profit Step Up Women’s Network.
Danielle Carrig To Head Lifetime Publicity
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'