Danielle Carrig has been named SVP Publicity and Public Affairs for the Lifetime networks. The top PR position at Lifetime had been vacant for a while. Based in Los Angeles, Carrig will oversee communications and publicity for Lifetime, LMN and Lifetime Real Women. Additionally, she will keep her previous duties leading Lifetime’s public affairs efforts; Carrig has served as head of Lifetime’s public affairs department since 2009. Before that she was Executive Director of non-profit Step Up Women’s Network.
Danielle Carrig To Head Lifetime Publicity
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast