Danielle Carrig has been named SVP Publicity and Public Affairs for the Lifetime networks. The top PR position at Lifetime had been vacant for a while. Based in Los Angeles, Carrig will oversee communications and publicity for Lifetime, LMN and Lifetime Real Women. Additionally, she will keep her previous duties leading Lifetime’s public affairs efforts; Carrig has served as head of Lifetime’s public affairs department since 2009. Before that she was Executive Director of non-profit Step Up Women’s Network.
Danielle Carrig To Head Lifetime Publicity
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres