The co-star of the in-limbo Fox series Ben And Kate has been added to the cast of DreamWorks‘ adaptation of the EA video game, which already stars Aaron Paul, Dominic Cooper and Imogen Poots. The Scott Waugh-directed Need For Speed focuses on ’70s-style fast-paced, high-octane cars and Tobey Marshall (Paul), who races at impossible speeds from New York to LA to get revenge on the man who killed his best friend. Michael Keaton, Scott “Kid Cudi” Mescudi, Ramon Rodriguez, Rami Malek and Harrison Gilbertson also have been cast in the pic, which was penned by George Gatins and is set for a February 7, 2014 release. Dakota Johnson‘s feature credits include 21 Jump Street and Five-Year Engagement, and there is a holding pattern on Ben And Kate after Fox pulled the series off the schedule last month. She is repped by WME and Untitled.
Dakota Johnson Joins ‘Need For Speed’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- Ryan Gosling Orbiting Damien Chazelle’s Neil Armstrong Movie At Universal?