EXCLUSIVE: Constance Zimmer, who was a major presence on Entourage for most of its run, will recur on another HBO series, Aaron Sorkin’s drama The Newsroom. On the upcoming Season 2, which reflects on the recent presidential campaign, Zimmer will play Taylor, a press spokesperson for the Mitt Romney campaign. Zimmer, repped by UTA and Sweeney Entertainment, is no stranger to politics — she currently has a major recurring role on David Fincher’s Netflix drama House Of Cards with Kevin Spacey as a Washington Post editor. She also is recurring on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy this season as Dr. Alana Cahill, a fixer who shakes things up at Seattle Grace.
Constance Zimmer To Recur On Aaron Sorkin’s HBO Series ‘The Newsroom’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'