EXCLUSIVE: Constance Zimmer, who was a major presence on Entourage for most of its run, will recur on another HBO series, Aaron Sorkin’s drama The Newsroom. On the upcoming Season 2, which reflects on the recent presidential campaign, Zimmer will play Taylor, a press spokesperson for the Mitt Romney campaign. Zimmer, repped by UTA and Sweeney Entertainment, is no stranger to politics — she currently has a major recurring role on David Fincher’s Netflix drama House Of Cards with Kevin Spacey as a Washington Post editor. She also is recurring on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy this season as Dr. Alana Cahill, a fixer who shakes things up at Seattle Grace.
Constance Zimmer To Recur On Aaron Sorkin’s HBO Series ‘The Newsroom’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order