EXCLUSIVE: Constance Zimmer, who was a major presence on Entourage for most of its run, will recur on another HBO series, Aaron Sorkin’s drama The Newsroom. On the upcoming Season 2, which reflects on the recent presidential campaign, Zimmer will play Taylor, a press spokesperson for the Mitt Romney campaign. Zimmer, repped by UTA and Sweeney Entertainment, is no stranger to politics — she currently has a major recurring role on David Fincher’s Netflix drama House Of Cards with Kevin Spacey as a Washington Post editor. She also is recurring on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy this season as Dr. Alana Cahill, a fixer who shakes things up at Seattle Grace.
Constance Zimmer To Recur On Aaron Sorkin’s HBO Series ‘The Newsroom’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'