Team Coco is heading back to Washington D.C. Conan O’Brien will be the headliner of this year’s White House Correspondents Association Dinner, it was announced today. “Thrilled to reveal @ConanObrien has agreed to headline White House Correspondents Association’s scholarship dinner April 27 @TeamCoco,” WHCA president and Fox News Channel correspondent Ed Henry tweeted this morning. This isn’t the late-night host’s first time toplining the DC event. In 1995, when O’Brien was the host of NBC’s Late Night, he roasted then-President Bill Clinton and others from the stage. The annual mockfest has become a magnet for Presidents and other politicians, the fourth estate, Hollywood heavyweights, and tabloid fixtures. ABC late-night host Jimmy Kimmel headlined the dinner last year.
Conan O’Brien Named 2013 White House Correspondents Dinner Host
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- MPAA Plans Runaway Production Summit In D.C.
- Warner Bros Could Be Haunted By New 'Conjuring' Producer Lawsuit
- UPDATE: RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Under The Dome', 'Mistresses' Finale & 'Running Wild' Down On Holiday, 'MasterChef' & 'ANW' Steady
- RATINGS RAT RACE: MDA Telethon Even, 'Big Brother' Down & 'Reckless' Surges As CBS Wins Night
- UPDATED: MPAA Weighs In; Action! California Senate Overwhelmingly Passes $330M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion
- ICM Partners Trying To Head Off Interns' Class Action Lawsuit