Team Coco is heading back to Washington D.C. Conan O’Brien will be the headliner of this year’s White House Correspondents Association Dinner, it was announced today. “Thrilled to reveal @ConanObrien has agreed to headline White House Correspondents Association’s scholarship dinner April 27 @TeamCoco,” WHCA president and Fox News Channel correspondent Ed Henry tweeted this morning. This isn’t the late-night host’s first time toplining the DC event. In 1995, when O’Brien was the host of NBC’s Late Night, he roasted then-President Bill Clinton and others from the stage. The annual mockfest has become a magnet for Presidents and other politicians, the fourth estate, Hollywood heavyweights, and tabloid fixtures. ABC late-night host Jimmy Kimmel headlined the dinner last year.
Conan O’Brien Named 2013 White House Correspondents Dinner Host
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Patten
- UPDATED: MPAA Weighs In; Action! California Senate Overwhelmingly Passes $330M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion
- ICM Partners Trying To Head Off Interns' Class Action Lawsuit
- RATINGS RAT RACE: NFL Preseason Preemptions Tackle Primetime
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Extant' & 'Motive' Finale Up, 'SYTYCD' Surges, 'America's Got Talent' Steady
- Disney Faces More Heat As Autistic Kids Lawsuit Looks To Expand
- Warner Bros. Slams “Unauthorized” 'Gilligan's Island' Copyright Lawsuit