Team Coco is heading back to Washington D.C. Conan O’Brien will be the headliner of this year’s White House Correspondents Association Dinner, it was announced today. “Thrilled to reveal @ConanObrien has agreed to headline White House Correspondents Association’s scholarship dinner April 27 @TeamCoco,” WHCA president and Fox News Channel correspondent Ed Henry tweeted this morning. This isn’t the late-night host’s first time toplining the DC event. In 1995, when O’Brien was the host of NBC’s Late Night, he roasted then-President Bill Clinton and others from the stage. The annual mockfest has become a magnet for Presidents and other politicians, the fourth estate, Hollywood heavyweights, and tabloid fixtures. ABC late-night host Jimmy Kimmel headlined the dinner last year.
Conan O’Brien Named 2013 White House Correspondents Dinner Host
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…