Chris Brinker, producer of the popular cult movie The Boondock Saints and a handful of other films, died early Friday morning of problems associated with an aortic aneurysm. His brother Michael told RadarOnline they were in Marina Del Rey wrapping production on the final day of shooting for his feature directing debut Whiskey Bay when Chris experienced chest pains and was taken to a nearby hospital. Brinker was later transferred to a medical center in Los Angeles. He was 42. In addition to Saints and Whiskey Bay, Brinker was a producer on The Boondock Saints II and Lonely Street. Whiskey Bay stars Amy Smart, Matt Dillon, Willem Dafoe and Tom Berenger. Producer Lloyd Segan, who worked with Brinker on the Saints movies, told EW they were also preparing another feature, Baby Proof.
R.I.P. Chris Brinker
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race