Chernin Entertainment today upped Jenno Topping to President of films, less than two years after she was hired as EVP of the division. Topping is currently producing the Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy comedy The Heat with director Paul Feig and Chernin Entertainment’s Peter Chernin and Dylan Clark. Before joining the company she was a producer at Columbia Pictures racking up credits including Country Strong, the Charlie’s Angels movies, 28 Days, and Can’t Hardly Wait. In a parallel move, David Ready has been hired as Senior VP, reporting to Topping. He comes to Chernin Entertainment after serving as SVP of Production for di Bonaventura Pictures, where he had been working as executive producer on Summit Entertainment’s Red 2 and co-producer on Paramount’s Jack Ryan.
Chernin Ent. Promotes Jenno Topping To President Of Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch