One week before Golden Boy is set to debut on CBS, the network today quietly posted the entire first episode of the show online. The mid-season cop drama will premiere on the broadcast network on February 26 at 10 PM, however you can watch all 42:28 minutes of it here on CBS’s site now. Golden Boy is scheduled to move to Fridays at 9 PM on March 8 once CSI:NY wraps for the season. Golden Boy is about the quick rise of ambitious cop Walter William Clark Jr., played by Theo James, who becomes the youngest police commissioner in the history of New York City, and the toll it takes on his personal life. Greg Berlanti and Nicholas Wootton are executive producing. Online previews have become fairly common in the past couple of years. In 2009, Community and Modern Family were put up on Facebook and Amazon before their TV debut. Last Fall, NBC posted the Revolution pilot before it aired while Fox put up The Mindy Project and the now cancelled Ben And Kate.
CBS Slips ‘Golden Boy’ Premiere Up Online A Week Before Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service