One week before Golden Boy is set to debut on CBS, the network today quietly posted the entire first episode of the show online. The mid-season cop drama will premiere on the broadcast network on February 26 at 10 PM, however you can watch all 42:28 minutes of it here on CBS’s site now. Golden Boy is scheduled to move to Fridays at 9 PM on March 8 once CSI:NY wraps for the season. Golden Boy is about the quick rise of ambitious cop Walter William Clark Jr., played by Theo James, who becomes the youngest police commissioner in the history of New York City, and the toll it takes on his personal life. Greg Berlanti and Nicholas Wootton are executive producing. Online previews have become fairly common in the past couple of years. In 2009, Community and Modern Family were put up on Facebook and Amazon before their TV debut. Last Fall, NBC posted the Revolution pilot before it aired while Fox put up The Mindy Project and the now cancelled Ben And Kate.
CBS Slips ‘Golden Boy’ Premiere Up Online A Week Before Debut
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- MPAA Plans Runaway Production Summit In D.C.
- Warner Bros Could Be Haunted By New 'Conjuring' Producer Lawsuit
- UPDATE: RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Under The Dome', 'Mistresses' Finale & 'Running Wild' Down On Holiday, 'MasterChef' & 'ANW' Steady
- RATINGS RAT RACE: MDA Telethon Even, 'Big Brother' Down & 'Reckless' Surges As CBS Wins Night
- UPDATED: MPAA Weighs In; Action! California Senate Overwhelmingly Passes $330M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion
- ICM Partners Trying To Head Off Interns' Class Action Lawsuit