One week before Golden Boy is set to debut on CBS, the network today quietly posted the entire first episode of the show online. The mid-season cop drama will premiere on the broadcast network on February 26 at 10 PM, however you can watch all 42:28 minutes of it here on CBS’s site now. Golden Boy is scheduled to move to Fridays at 9 PM on March 8 once CSI:NY wraps for the season. Golden Boy is about the quick rise of ambitious cop Walter William Clark Jr., played by Theo James, who becomes the youngest police commissioner in the history of New York City, and the toll it takes on his personal life. Greg Berlanti and Nicholas Wootton are executive producing. Online previews have become fairly common in the past couple of years. In 2009, Community and Modern Family were put up on Facebook and Amazon before their TV debut. Last Fall, NBC posted the Revolution pilot before it aired while Fox put up The Mindy Project and the now cancelled Ben And Kate.
CBS Slips ‘Golden Boy’ Premiere Up Online A Week Before Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations